Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve the right to send the products available and subsequently the products not in stock without additional charges for the customer. If, on the other hand, partial evasion is explicitly requested by the customer, he will have to bear the burden of the additional shipment.
- Using the search tool or the index, choose the pills and the package / quantity you need.
- From the Ptroduct page, send the chosen drug(s) to the shopping cart.
- Go to Checkout page clicking on the corresponding button
- You are entering encrypted and safe are now. Enter your personal and payment details and promotion code, if any.
- Check the information you are submitting and confirm your purchase.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email. Make sure your mailing agent does not sort it under Junk mail.
- Get healthier with our drugs!
The lack of products or parts of them in the package or their possible damage during transport must be declared within 2 days of receipt of the package (also by email). At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check that the packaging is intact in all its parts, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered in the closing materials, in which case must immediately challenge the courier who makes the delivery of any damage, affixing on the accompanying document a “goods control reserve” (counter-signed by the same courier) and declare all by mail to Canadian Health and Care Mall. The goods ordered at our pharmacy will be delivered in plain unmarked envelopes that safeguard your privacy. The nature of the items purchased will not be indicated anywhere.